What do you think about Estelle?

viernes, 7 de mayo de 2010

Baby 2


Estie has many qualities. She's good and brave, but also very impatient. That's because she want to finish this challenge quite soon. That's the reason that she invites home the gypsy, when she was pregnant with Corentin. The gypsy tells to her that she must wait, but Estie didn't want to understand.

The gypsy was furious but she said to her friend Loïc Enriquez to go to Estie's home.

Loïc: You are quite pretty let's have a baby now.

Estie: Oh, that's so soon.

Loïc: Yes, but you must finish this challenge and I want to kiss you.

Estie: OK, You are right I want that too.



Finally , when Loïc goes out the matchmaker phones to Estie and tells to her that: "If you have Loïc's baby that will be a terrible boy"

Estie: Why?

Gypsy: Sorry, but I don't want to tell to you.


That day was Corentin's birthday but I didn't have a photo.

Nine moths later baby two Victor Segundo was born. Thanks to my little sister Tuchi to the name Victor. Sorry, but I didn't take any photos of him.

1 comentario: